Monday, October 8, 2012

AUTHORS ON THE RISE INTERVIEWS ANNA BLACK


AUTHORS ON THE RISE IS HAPPY TO BRING YOU AN INTERVIEW WITH ANNA BLACK. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS AUTHOR. PICK UP ONE OF HER TITLES TODAY!
 
AOTR: Please tell about you and your book(s).
 
Anna: My latest book is titled Split Image and it is about a woman from a small town that pursued her dreams of being a singer against her southern baptist minister father's wishes and ends up in a very bad situation with a man she should have never gotten involved with. She lies about where she is from and her family and hides the fact that she has an identical twin sister, who will suffer for her sister's bad choices.
AOTR: What inspired you to write it?
 
Anna: A dream actually. I dreamed it and woke up looking for my pad and pen.
AOTR: Tell us why we should read your book(s)?
 
Anna: Well my books are categorized as romance, but they offer realistic story-lines that average people go through. Since I don't write fantasy romance more readers can relate, because the story lines are based on scenarios that could really happen.

AOTR: What do you enjoy doing when you are not writing?
 
Anna: Spending time with my family. We are close and we do a lot together. We are very competitive and we always have some type of game going on.

AOTR: Do you have a motto?
 
Anna: Yes, it is you get what you put in. If you put in much work, you get much success, if you put in a little, you get a little.

AOTR: What are your pet peeves?
 
Anna: Be a man or woman of your word. Do what you say you're going to do.

AOTR: If you had a chance to have a dinner date with anyone-dead or alive- who would it be? Why?
 
Anna: Christ, because I have a million and one questions for him.

AOTR: What is one word that describes you?
 
Anna: Funny.
 
AOTR: What is the best advice someone gave you?
 
Anna: You can't hold on to someone who wants to go. You should never have to convince someone to stay with you.
 
AOTR: Answer this question: If I were not a writer I would be.
 
Anna: What I actually am... a hotel manager. I've been in the hotel business for 12 years and I am now a GM for a hotel.
 
AOTR: Where do you hope to be in your writing career ten years from now?
 
Anna: I want to have my own publishing house and I still want to be able to produce page turners for readers.

Anna's 10 favorite things:

Color
Purple

Time of day
Evening

Clothing
Jeans

T.V sitcom
Right now Scandal

Movie
Blade 1, 2, 3

Food
Italian Beef

City
Chicago

Cd
Honestly 112's first CD

Book
The Coldest Winter Ever

Poet
Nakia Laushaul

AOTR: Lastly, what is next for you Anna? Are you bringing out another book?
 
Anna:  I am bringing out Now You Wanna Come Back 3, April 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment